Kaspersky Internet Security 2021 lic file

Y como le introdusco ese archivo, Solo pide una clave. gracias
Instrucciones
1. Desactivar la autoprotección.
2. Salir de Kaspersky desde la barra de tareas.
3. Abrir Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v23.1.8.0 by Bambang
4. Clic en license.
5. Clic en import
6. Selecciona la licencia
7. Se abrirá sólo Karpersky y dará un error.
8. Actualice la base de datos
9. Magia

Muchas gracias, Soy nuevo en esto y no estaba muy claro en eso de" Kaspersky Tweak Assistent" ya leyendo un poco me di cuenta de esa maravillosa herramiente, un millon de gracias.
Ese es el enlace para que puedas bajar el Kaspersky Tweak Assistant 23.1.8.0 by Bambang

• Love
Reactions: xuanvu
INFO:
KIS2021 lic file (03.02.2025-Auto Renewal Subscription )
Cre: Qurajber Thank u for the lic file!
👉 Download Kaspersky Internet Security setup

👉Use Kaspersky Tweak Assistant to add lic file (Remember to add an exclusion KTA file with your antiv)

👉LIC FILE
mY8md5i.png

Reactions: kensony
OC: Windows10
KIS21_01.09.2027-L1_full (licx, .lic, .dat)
Nome de usuário: Kaspersky Internet Security
Data: 21.3.10.391 (j)
Статус продукта: lançamento
Тип продукта: kis
Тип активации: Лицензия
Tamanho do компьютеров: 1
Data de vencimento: 30.08.2022
Data de vencimento: 01.09.2027

[Conteúdo oculto]
chave bloqueada hoje
ключ заблокирован сегодня

Bloqueada novamente
From what I understand I have two Machines, this key only activates for one machine if you activate this key on two or more machines and this key is deactivated if I'm not mistaken, this KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY key that expires in 2027 and only for one computer

de volta ao bloqueio
I just tested the key with Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v23.1.8.0 by Bambang nothing is Blocked until I updated the Database Blocking where??
The key is working perfectly

Attachments

• edwdwadfw.png
    edwdwadfw.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 44
  • wewedwqdew.png
    wewedwqdew.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 42
  • edwafdwafdaw.png
    edwafdwafdaw.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 42
For all of you who suffer from constant crashes with KIS 21 01.09.2027. I have found a possible solution. I found a link to download the key KIS 21-03.02.2025-Auto Renewal Subscription 1.
I have to say that the mega link asks for a password, and the soldfiles link hasn't let me download it either.
I have uploaded it, so you can download it better.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla.png
    Captura de pantalla.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
For all of you who suffer from constant crashes with KIS 21 01.09.2027. I have found a possible solution. I found a link to download the key KIS 21-03.02.2025-Auto Renewal Subscription 1.
I have to say that the mega link asks for a password, and the soldfiles link hasn't let me download it either.
I have uploaded it, so you can download it better.
I realized that when Kaspersky throws the key in it and you go to Kaspersky itself and Update status the key is blocked immediately I recommend activating the key only with Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v23.1.8.0 from Bambang. 0 by Bambang activates the license without having to Update status in Kaspersky

Attachments

• edwafdwafdaw.png
    edwafdwafdaw.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: treta and jorgepra