Giveaway Kaspersky Total Security 21.3.10.391 Licence ~ LATEST

View attachment 1778
can anyone help me with this error?

I have the exact same error. I tried the "Disable_SD" tool but it only allows you to deactivate self-defense, and when I put the 92-day activation code I always get the same message "The trial version of the application is not available on this computer". The code works perfectly on another computer. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't change anything. Which solution ?

I have the exact same error. I tried the "Disable_SD" tool but it only allows you to deactivate self-defense, and when I put the 92-day activation code I always get the same message "The trial version of the application is not available on this computer". The code works perfectly on another computer. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't change anything. Which solution ?
did u reset activation before applying 92 day trail key

I of course reset the activation, same thing. I uninstalled with and without kavremover, the same. The only solution is to reinstall the old version of Kaspersky 21.3.10.391, and the key is recognized. On the other hand, if I try to install the new version directly, the key is no longer recognized, with always the same error message "The trial version of the application is not available on this computer". The problem is that I prefer to use the new version rather than the old one...

Last edited:
Reactions: Zakariya Almaz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member